Have a Question about Arbor Mulch?
Call us. We are here to help and answer any questions you may have.
866 815 2525
FREE Delivered Mulch
Get FREE Arbor Mulch delivered to you.
Why pay for expensive home depot mulch when you can have free arbor mulch? Fill out the form below.
Arbor-Mulch is a program of A Plus Tree, created to offer clients and partners free repurposed wood chips and leaf litter to maximize urban recycling and environmental sustainability!
What is Arbor Mulch?
Arbor-Mulch is a mixture of wood chips and leaf litter. The leaf litter mixed in will decompose in 1-2 weeks. The benefits of mulch are is it adds valuable nutrients to the soil mixture. The kind we offer typically comes from trees we have just cut, but can also be 1-2 weeks after cut time. When freshly cut, it is typically moist and warm. Our mulch is typically meant for covering soil areas and is unprocessed, undyed/colored, and can include twigs in length between 3-9", leaf litter, small rocks, though typically very few. The kind you purchase from a store can be very expensive and is highly processed to make them uniform in color and size. Store-bought mulch typically has most nutrients removed through the processing procedures, but also "look" more consistent in shape and color.
A Plus Tree is licensed and insured.
Here are a few notes about our FREE delivery service:
*** REQUIREMENTS: PLEASE READ ***
1. We will deliver a maximum of 30 cubic yards, but cannot deliver a specific amount under 30 cubic yards.
2. We will not distribute, shovel, or move the mulch.
3. You must provide a drop location. (driveway or the street in front of your house.)We won't drive on lawns.
4. Please keep in mind 30 cubic feet will occupy about two cars worth of space.
5. We will schedule drop off ONLY when we have crews with mulch in your area. Based on availability.
We don't carry an inventory on hand. Delivery can take between 2 - 30 days.
6. Once delivered, we cannot pick any back up or take it back from you.
7. Please understand this is a mixture of leaf litter and wood chips. (It is not colored wood chips.) It is NOT
meant to be a beautification layer, but some people find it perfectly suitable.